Maternity Photography Los Angeles - Amy's Pregnancy

 maternity photography los angeles

Maternity Photography Los Angeles

As beautiful as motherhood is, it also has it's challenges. I hope that you will find comfort and inspiration by reading about the experiences of other moms and moms-to-be. And, maybe get to know the woman in the portrait, or the mother who was standing right outside the frame of the baby's photograph, a little better. 
Maternity Photography Los Angeles are so beautiful, but what makes it even more special for me is the stories of the women I photograph. I decided to give my blog a new life by asking the amazing women and mamas of the children I photograph to share their stories with us. 

Today, I have beautiful Amy sharing her pregnancy experience with you. Thank you Amy!
I met my boyfriend Vic through a friend who invited him to our group dinner on one of my trips to Los Angeles. Couple days later, I was still in town and we had our first day date to the LA Zoo and the Griffith Observatory, both of which I've never been. It wasn't necessarily a date, but looking back we considered it so. It was one of the best, no pressure, hang out with a new friend type of day. We talked about everything and got to know each other. From that moment on, we began our long distance relationship, me in Seattle, him in LA. 

I would fly out every 3 weeks or so to visit, and even early on we talked about moving in, starting our lives together. I knew if it was meant to be, nothing would have to be forced. Five months later, I had two interviews scheduled during my already preplanned visit to LA and was immediately offered the higher paying job, also my tenants in my Seattle home decided to all move out on the exact date, which freed the house to get rented out - everything just fell into place for me to move. To top everything, my psychic told me I should be expecting a baby 2019-2020, that I would get pregnant soon after I move to Los Angeles. Whatever she tells me, I always take with a grain of salt and keep it in the back of my mind. Soon enough, I moved to LA end of January 2018, found out we were pregnant May 2018, and our baby was born January 2019!

Recommended: Get the Best Maternity Photography Ideas and Tips

I was in shock and disbelief after taking a home pregnancy test, but I also bought it from the dollar store. Vic knew without a doubt that I was pregnant as soon as he saw the faded pink line indicating a positive pregnancy test. The next morning, I decided to take another one per guidelines, and again saw the faint line, still in disbelief. Later on that day, I decided to buy a $20 test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and sure enough it said pregnant. In that moment I thought "holy sh*t this is really happening!" I've always wanted to be a mommy, but wasn't sure if it was for me as I get older and older every year, so it was really exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I think often people expect you to feel just happiness and that's what social media/movies depict, only the pretty side of things. Along with joy, I felt fear. I remember thinking "maybe this is too good to be true?" and "well this isn't promised, it's still so early to know for sure." I also remember immediately thinking "am I capable of raising a human", questioning myself, and trying to stay positive at the same time! Every feeling you can think of, I'm sure I felt. Read More

Originally Published At www.aniportraits.com


Comments